Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back to Basics: New Use of Old Tools

It's tough to write in an area where someone like Scott Henson is doing his work. Not only do I pay attention to same of the same subjects, but jail diversion was a primary reason for me continuing this blog (although it's been fun taking swipes at the odd DA from time to time), and that's one of his primary subjects.

And he's fairly prolific, like a dog peeing on every car, light pole, and fire hydrant in the neighborhood. It's like you can't find a story in the field that he hasn't somehow peed on.

So, I'll just point out that Austin is finally making use of the cite and summons authority given to them a couple of years ago, and refer you in that direction.

Next up: Bexar County? Yeah, I won't be holding my breath either.

2 comments:

Gritsforbreakfast said...

"like a dog peeing on every car, light pole, and fire hydrant in the neighborhood"

Hmmmmmm ... it seems like there's a backhanded compliment lurking in there somewhere. :)

Rage Judicata said...

Somewhere. I tried to hide it under the imagery though.