Thursday, February 26, 2009

Multiple Stabbings II: Electric Boogaloo

Sweet. For all you folks who, like me, have been anxiously awaiting the chance to watch Kelly Siegler straddle another man, here's your chance.

Except, of course, for the fact that she's currently walking the street, so to speak, selling her wares, if you know what I mean, to other Johns, nudge nudge, undyingly dedicated to prosecuting other Defendants no matter how many times she has to parade their case in front of a grand jury.

Will Wright's battered wife defense work? I don't know, 192 stab wounds is an awful lot. Although I believe the defense is valid at times (easy prosecutors, not all times, and probably not this time), I think it's a stretch to believe that she'll get less than 25 years the second go-round. If you ask me, she should get 25 years just for dripping wax on her husband's balls. Hell, after that stabbing the guy was probably the nicest thing that could happen.

Although--here's to the defense lawyer that got to file an ineffective defense appeal against one of DeGuerin's associates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Susan Wright, not Clara Harris. Moron!

Please come practice criminal law; we will all enjoy kicking your stupid ass.

Rage Judicata said...

Thanks for the correction! I made the change.